Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm bringing sexy back






If you have read Armed and Outrageous you might have noticed I like to write sexual undertones. This is not intentional, it's just what comes out. It's those subtle hints that mean more than coming right out and saying it. No slag against erotica writers. I have written erotica before, I just don't think I'm that good at it. Plus, I'm not swaying in that direction just yet. 


I do believe there is a time and place for everything. I try and make an awkward as possible scene when it comes to the opposite sex. I don't believe in love at first sight, maybe lust at first sight, lol. I don't believe in soul mates either, but again, that's just me. When I read a book, I take it at face value. As a writer, we need to make readers believe the world in which we create is real.


I try and be clear cut as possible. I want the reader to feel like they are right there with my characters. I want them to hear them speak, feel the emotions they feel. Isn't that what it's about, writing something that makes the reader feel something? I hope you enjoyed the picture I thought it was cute.


Check out Armed and Outrageous on Amazon, Smashwords, or Barnes and Noble, and find out first hand that sexy is indeed back and has no age barrier. 

No comments: